There are many techniques devised by the beauticians to enhance the appeal of the face. One of the most significant parts of the face is the eyebrow. In order to look good, the eyebrow should be properly shaped and maintained by removing excess eyebrow hair. Apart from conventional methods like threading and plucking, waxing is also done to get rid of unwanted hairs. In the procedure of eyebrow waxing in Woodbury Minnesota, a specially manufactured wax is applied in pointed areas with a lot of care so that it does not drip or spill into the eyes, and then hair is gently removed appropriately from targeted areas.
If you do not have a sensitive skin, and you are able to tolerate a bit of pain and irritation, then eyebrow waxing in Woodbury Minnesota could be a cheap and quick way to get rid of unnecessary hairs around the eyebrow area. Waxing will last longer than plucking and threading when done properly by an expert professional. The pain is quickly soothed, and the outcome can last longer and stay fine than other hair removal methods.
When you wish to get eyebrow waxing in Woodbury Minnesota parlours, then the professional would typically follow the following methods:
- First, the eyebrow area is thoroughly washed to remove all sorts of makeup, oily products and dirt that may hinder the wax to be glued to the hairs. The area could be numbed with ice if required.
- Then the desired eyebrow shape is determined according to the face cut and the natural form of the eyebrow. Then the preferred shape is outlined with an eyebrow pencil.
- Then the wax is heated to an optimum temperature. This is the most crucial step as overheating wax can result in burning. It is very dangerous if the heated wax spills on the eyes or the sensitive skin around the eyes.
- Then the eyebrow is combed with a brow brush following its hair growth and natural shape. The eyebrow is parted with a pointed object like a toothpick along the required shape.
- The wax is then applied carefully along the direction of hair growth, which will keep the brow smooth. Initially, a little amount of wax is applied to avoid removing too much hair at once.
- Then linen strips are pressed firmly for a few seconds which helps the wax to stick to the hair.
- The strip is then removed quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth. This step is repeated several times unless the desired shape is achieved.
- If there are very short hairs, then they are plucked away with tweezers.
- The final step of Eyebrow Waxing in Woodbury MN is to clean and remove leftover wax so that it does not block the pores or cause ingrown hairs.
Reputed parlours also offer other services such as haircuts for men Woodbury Minnesota wide. There are practically endless number of haircuts for men. It totally depends on the choice of the person, what he likes and shape of his face and overall structure. Some people would go for a hairstyle that would make them stand out from the rest, while others may prefer to follow the latest trends. There are plenty of hairstyles to select from, but most people love to have a cut that would be easy to maintain. It is best to get professional haircuts for men Woodbury MN salons have to offer to get a haircut that would make you look and feel beautiful and confident.Read More